Mobility Scooter, Electric Scooter, Elderly Products, Aid Scooter
The Mobility Aids scooter
ENGINEERED FOR POWERFUL PERFORMANCE AND TOTAL RELIABILITY
Now with electronic stability control
Unconventional and undeniably different the Supascoota challenges the traditional concept of portable scooter design. Its innovative and unique design will leave you asking why it has taken so long to arrive. Simple observation reveals the quality engineering and functionality so you won’t be left wondering how it works. The Supascoota puts the joy back into the journey so you can focus on the destination.
AVAILABLE IN SHORT OR LONG WHEELBASE MODELS
FOLDS AND LOCKS FOR TRANSPORT IN UNDER 10 SECONDS
LONG DISTANCE TRAVEL WITH OPTIONAL SPARE BATTERY PACK
- Folds down into a small package for easy handling.
- Light weight.
- Dynamic braking (not hand brakes).
- Fail safe electromagnetic brake (for extra safety).
- Forward and reverse drive.
- Finger tip control for both forward and reverse. (not twist grip)
- Drop down tiller for under table use.
- Front basket standard.
- Battery charge level indication.
- Comfortable seating position.
- Key lock on controls. (spare key provided)
- Pneumatic tyres (for softer ride and less weight).
- Armrest option available.
- Worm drive gearbox (not belt drive)
- Heaviest part approx. 10 kgs
- Drive wheels release mechanism. (for free rotation)
- ESC – Electronic stability control.